FREE Business Development Kit
Digital Transformation Conference - 31 May 2018, Harare
Wikipedia defines digital transformation as “the change associated with the application of digital technology in all aspects of human society.” See our article at www.sdscope.com/insights.
Digital transformation will impact every industry in every country. It is already happening in Zimbabwe and changing every aspect of how businesses and services operate, though at a slow pace. But as Zimbabwe opens for business and more and more organizations understand and gain confidence in digital transformation we can only expect the pace to accelerate.
As your clients undertake digital transformation programs and evolve it is important that you understand how technology supports their strategies. This will enable you to know which ICT products to sell and technical capabilities to build in order to remain relevant. It is also vital that you embrace digital transformation and evolve, otherwise you face extinction.
SDscope is offering providers of products and services in business management/strategy and ICT free business development opportunities at the Digital Transformation Conference to be held on 31 May 2018 in Harare to enable you to:
- Make contact with experts designing and implementing digital transformation programs in Africa
- Understand digital transformation and how it affects the product and service offerings
- Position yourself as a trusted advisor to your clients as they evolve using digital technology
- Meet, market and sell to decision makers and senior managers such as CEOs, CIOs, CTOs, and COOs
The package consists of:
- A FREE exhibition table plus 2 chairs
- FREE banner area
- FREE delegate tickets for your staff and VIP clients
- FREE Inclusion of company literature in conference delegate packs
- Other FREE goodies
You can download a PDF of version of this page here